View Single Post
Old 2012-12-16, 00:53   Link #86
CaptainSmoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
What's wrong with them being in a relationship?

Although Oda would have to tone down the OTT-ness of the characters..
Agree^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Let's face it, by now many fans (mostly male) want a new female nakama to join the crew permanently (either that or Vivi somehow comes back for good...) and while many want a hot babe (I would never complain of course) I'd be cool with her just being female...I dunno, I just think a new female would balance the crew better. I love the Strawhats as they are and would never take anyone away from the crew but it kinda feels weird with the only females being Nami and Robin for such a long time.
When you say mostly male... this is a shonen manga... and yes its about time the straw hats add another girl. I am a fan of robots, deer and bones but Chicks with Guns are more amusing

Why do people always mention Vivi I personally thought she was annoying and she contributes NOTHING to the team. She has no knowledge of navigation or combat.

I am not one of those ONe piece fans who wants every cool character to Join, I never thought Monet had a chance, I knew Jimbei would not join(He is way to powerful), but as soon as I saw Baby 5 riding on the back of a spinning condom I felt based on her quirks and abilities she would be a perfect fit the team.

The straw hats have all necesary positions filled- Navigator, shipwright-cook-doctor etc so the 10th spot may be filled be open for someone who can provide laughs and fan service... which I think is a great idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post

Yo.

You and me.

Outside.

Now.
Brooke is ugly cuz he needs to lose a bit more weight(skull joke)
Franky is awesome don't get me wrong But how many girls that you know are into cyborgs?
As for the Manly Usopp... has any one noticed he just is not funny any more post time skip?