View Single Post
Old 2010-09-07, 22:36   Link #405
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyGrey View Post
he said that "something is different about my power compared to real world" and afterwards he said that "from now on ill be able to fight at full strength". his strength wasnt boosted or anything; just temporary disruption from change of location. as proof, in the next chapter, he refers to his combat abilities as "his true power".
Yes, but here's the thing...being in Hueco Mundo literally made his power "feel" different than it did in the material world. In chapter 260 he goes onto to state that his power went through "a joyous unrest as if returning home". So my point here is that there's no denying the fact that chads powers were having a positive reaction to being in Hueco Mundo. Even though it's this very reaction which lead him to finally realize the truth behind his power, it doesn't completely negate the possibility of Chad being stronger than usual (due to the reaction his powers had by being in hollow-home territory).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyGrey View Post
and if the top 3 espadas suffered from "temporary disruption" throughout their fights then.... what use are they?
If you put it that way, then the scenario I posted makes even more sense. Ironically, both fans and Aizen alike ended up feeling the exact same way about the Espada's --temporary disruption or not. In other words what use were they?