Thread: Licensed Negima Manga Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2004-09-29, 01:13   Link #206
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney2K
this is still possible, I am wondering if perhaps she has a different skill- that of disguise. We know that she dresses up and becomes a totally different person in appearance- perhaps her skill is just that, but to a higher degree. She can disguise herself as anyone and be totally convincing. Her virtue is 'moderation', which generally means placed in the centre, not at the extremes. However, we know she doesn't like Negi, and equally doesn't care so much about her fellow students, whilst everyone else thinks Negi is the bees' knees. Perhaps she is able to see what things are, whilst everyone can be mistaken or deceived (liking Negi can be seen as an extreme position). After all, it takes a master deceiver to be able to see a deception.
Excellent theory, I like it! + rep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney2k
Shina hasn't been featured as much as the others, so I think her character isn't as clear to me.
Shouldn't you refer to her as Sakurako since we're on first-name basis here? ^_^
Well, so far Sakurako has won two underdog bets--she bet on 2-A to win first place AND Nodoka to win out in the Kiss Battle, so her "luck" is already apparent; she's the anti-Kistune, so to speak...

On a side note, Milfeulle Sakuraba from Galaxy Angel has extreme luck, too...no relations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCPharmacist
Wow I can't believe Mr. A put such a suggestive outfit on Asuna in 69 hours. She looks like a striper now heeheheh.
Where there is Asuna, there is fan service...and since we've already seen her naked for two hours, it's time for something better! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCPharmacist
By the way my greatest fear has come to pass. If dog boi and negi become closer friends, I am afraid we'll see BL fanfic on the internet soon.....the horror the horror
Maybe doggy will help Negi conquer the class; I mean, 31 girls is a tad too much for Negi alone. XD
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote