Thread: Licensed Negima Manga Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2004-09-30, 03:03   Link #217
Sydney2K

Send a message via ICQ to Sydney2K Send a message via AIM to Sydney2K Send a message via MSN to Sydney2K Send a message via Yahoo to Sydney2K
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaphanus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney2K
I'm reading Diaphanus' replies to my card interpretations, thinking 'he doesn't know that the cards can do', when I realise- "he doesn't know that the cards can do!!!"
Yesss... in fact, I'm just going on 1) what I've read in English volume 2 (I haven't read English volume 1 yet), 2) my knowledge of Latin, and 3) what you folks have told me. In other words, I still know relatively little. To be honest, I really haven't seen how those cards relate to the story. I didn't even know they did have any special connection to the story until your previous post.

With that said, I think that my Latin translations will make more sense after I know more about what the cards can do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Ohhhhhh...wow, then we are really spoiling things for Diaphanus here! Shame on us! >_<
Not really- I avoided describing Konoka's, Nodoka's and Setsuna's cards because they are in the story, whilst the others (excepting Asuna's) are still only conjecture. What the cards do is really a spoiler though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by USCPharmacist
So the translator is Japanese, I always thought she is Chinese, oh well.

I also enjoyed her little comments, guess I'll have to wait for the slow arse Tongli's translation.
You call that slow, how about Meow's English/Finnish translation? Tankubon 7's just passed the current translated chapter.

USChemist, your spoiler didn't work- you have to use square brackets. Here's your spoiler:
Spoiler:

Widya Santoso
Sydney2K is offline   Reply With Quote