View Single Post
Old 2016-01-20, 12:38   Link #3383
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
But if they are to make Amaterasu an independent boss, I think it is much more likely that she'll be saved for the console release.
And if they want do some Naoto drama, Alpha-1 would be a great choice, especially so if Ragna and Nu really turn out to be the recap of Alpha-1's own experience. (Which would equate to Naoto had a lot of drama with Alpha-1)

It is also a bit hard to imagine Mori wouldn't insert Alpha-1 when he already drew her promotional art...
Which part of Alpha that would trigger Naoto drama? Especially when what matters to Naoto are Raquel and Azure.

IMO, Act III boss should be an already known character that can serve as bridge to Amaterasu in way similar to Nine bridging characters to Izanami. With how Amaterasu system affect everything, I do expected her face, identity as well as her reason won't be revealed through arcade but her guardian; its hard to see Alpha related to Amaterasu, not to mention Nine said Nu will need all Nox Nyctores to succeed in creating the true Sword (Alpha?), which is nearly impossible considering all the owners obviously won't let her get their weapon with ease, and Ragna certainly will struggle against her.

Somehow, I wonder if Amane will be another wild card by Act II.
Kinda weird to have him walking around after CP implied that he's not to be underestimated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
... I want to laugh when I saw Jin became her last demo victim; Amaterasu surprisingly huge.
That kind of movement, Izayoi Mk. II? There's moment the ring behind her disappear, maybe her D is to switch between with and without ring.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote