View Single Post
Old 2012-08-26, 19:33   Link #24
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
I agree. It was awful in several scenes.

-snip-

The sad part is that we didn't get to see Latrova and her Terminator fight the BETA at all.
Oh, wow; that's quality right there.

Mhm, so she pilots one as well? I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. But yeah, that's a damn shame indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Yes, humans will plot, conspire, backstab and sabotage if there's something to gain. But the only thing to be gained here is death at the hands of BETA.
How do you know that there's nothing for them to gain by doing so? We don't know their motives.

Quote:
Right now, all we're seeing is "dohoho I shall send people to their deaths for no good reason." Which is rather daft.
Yes, it's daft. Yes, it's outrageous. And that's the whole point of it; it makes us want to hate them. And who's to say that their reasons for doing so won't be revealed later on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
In the face of extinction everything goes out the door and the only thing that matters is survival. That's how it's always been. And even in that case the allies would mainly stay out of each other's way.
That's a fairly idealistic point of view. And I guess it's something that we all want to believe in, but that doesn't mean that it's always what happens.

Quote:
They don't even bother giving any explanation as to why they wanted the prototype to fail.
.. because it might be brought up in the next few episodes? I mean, why wouldn't it?

Quote:
Not to mention when there's nothing to be gained by sabotaging it in the first place.
That's what we think, anyway.