View Single Post
Old 2006-06-21, 02:03   Link #237
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
It would have been ten times better if they did the following segment from MST3K instead of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead:

Mike: Hello, and welcome to "Alas, Poor Who?" Now as you know, last week, our reigning champion, Mr. Tom Servo, won the fortknight supply of mutton. And he's back this week to face another challenger.
Servo: Thanks, Mike. Thanks, Mike.
Mike: Tom uh, remind the folks at home what you do, again.
Servo: Mike uh, I'm a small robot who lives with you.
Mike: Robot who lives with me, well that's interesting. Okay. Your challenger, Crow T. Robot. How are you, sir?
Crow: I'm feeling good, Mike. Thanks.
Mike: Mmm-hmm. And what do you do, sir?
Crow: I'm also a small robot who lives with you.
Mike: Wow, seems to be a popular job these days. Let's get down to action. Okay, for you folks at home, the object of the game is to visually identify a person by some part of his or her skeletal system. And Servo, you'll be starting with this lovely femur.
Crow: Ooh.
Servo: Okay.
Mike: You have ten seconds, go.

Servo: Let's see, alas poor Larry Hagman? No, no, no. Alas poor Kathryn Graham. No, alas poor... I got it. Alas poor Bismarck Kee.
Mike: Exactly. Bismarck Kee. His femur. Suprisingly delicate, isn't it? Alright, well played. Okay Crow, are you ready to give it a whirl?
Crow: Oh I sure am, Mike.
Mike: Okay then, here's a clavicle. Whose is it?
Crow: Wow. Uh, I want to say Tim Conway, but no, more like Dr. Dean Ornish. Germane Greer. Peter Satara. Geez, no. I'm gonna go with Nancy Allen, Mike.
Mike: Please state it in "Alas Poor" form.
Crow: Oh yeah, alas poor Nancy Allen.
Mike: Is right!
Crow: Yeah!
Mike: Okat, that's a fine clavicle she has there. Must've drank lots of milk. Okay, it's tied up here. Servo, who belongs to this ileum?
Servo: Oh that's easy, Mike. Alas poor Alaska Senator Ted Stevens. Ah wait, no. Alas poor Rolan Gift. Yeah, I'm gonna go with alas poor Rolan Gift.
Mike: Ooh, I'm sorry. Alaska Senator Ted Stevens.
Servo: Oh, darn.
Mike: Close, though. Okay, Crow. You could win with this one. Whose are these series of metatarsal bones?
Crow: Oh, ooh! I know this one, easy! Ralph Wait!
Mike: They are indeed the metatarsals of Ralph Wait. But alas, incorrect form for the second time, and so you don't get the points, and you don't win. You both lose, and that's all the time we have. We'll be back next week with another edition of "Alas, Poor Who?"
Servo: Uh Mike, we won't really be back next week, will we?
Mike: Not unless I get a codpiece.

Next episode "Alas Poor Kyon's Collarbone"