View Single Post
Old 2011-07-04, 17:05   Link #8069
Mentar
Banned

You really don't get it, no. Probably my last reply (hopefully so).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
here we go again... she made a mistake by choosing kazama over haruto, because if it isnt, she wont be in front of haruto confessing her feelings.... you see? it was her choice to dump haruto before, but she admits that she always love haruto.. things wouldnt be complicated if she just directly followed her heart from the start... not a mistake?she damn admitted already... dont push this topic anymore...
No, she did NOT admit that she "made a mistake", she apologized for making him suffer in the past. Can't you get it inside your head that there is a huge difference between both things? You're acting like you are a more unpleasant type of Haruto, and only see things through the eyes of "I HAVE BEEN WRONGED!!" - while seething with jealousy.

Yes, her actions have caused grief to Yamato, and she recognizes that and apologizes for it. At the same time, she has brought some happiness to a dying friend. Feel free to badmouth that all you want, I won't stand for that.

Quote:
so, i know what is lovey dovey, lust, flirt, passionate, and a lot more in a boy-girl relationship... i really feel too old for this forum... its a higshcool/college time-frame manga..
To be polite, I won't comment on your personal experiences. Let's just say that if you consider the awkward final meeting of them before the Tokyo splitup as "lovey-dovey", I'm not in the least surprised that you were surprised when things broke for you, because you don't seem to read warning signs very well (no slight intended). So, we'll have to agree and disagree.

Quote:
- i already posted a link before, kazama said she only dated him out of sympathy...
Of COURSE she did. And OF COURSE he knew about that - she had turned him down again and again, and he had to play the dying wish card to get her to give in. You seriously think that Kazama thought she'd suddenly fall in love with him romantically? For real?

The point is that even though Kazama KNEW it was out of sympathy right from the start, he STILL enjoyed and desired her presence. The feeling of having someone dear to you near you in your last days is an IMMENSE comfort. That's exactly why I've been saying for ages that you're misreading the Kazama-Yuzuki linkup. This isn't about a standard adolescent romance trying to get into each others' pants. This is about care and comfort of a dying guy, and a fulfilment of his wish. By doing so, she caused Haruto alot of pain, and she regrets that. But that does not change that she did a great deed for Kazama.

Quote:
yes, he would be happy to see eba happy... rather than lying to him that she loves him...
That is only in your head because you misunderstand the relationship, Kazama never said that. He _always_ would have loved to win her over romantically too - yes - but even though he knew that she's not feeling for him like this too, he STILL pulled her to himself, and he STILL didn't "give her back". If he can't have her love him romantically, he'd STILL prefer her to be his girlfriend even without these feelings. If you were correct, he would release her. But you're wrong, and this is why he fights about her.

Quote:
Kazama is more experienced with girls than u think he is... he knows what is dating a girl and being a friend to the girl... so asking Eba to be his girlfriend is not the same as asking her to take care of him as a friend... so, he's expecting something from her that "only a friend" could not give... am i not clear with this?
See above, you're simply wrong. If your logic were correct, he would behave differently and release her. Your initial position was that Yuzuki's decision made him miserable (which is obviously wrong).

Quote:
give me an example of what a GF can give u when "only a friend" cant give u...
The feeling of having someone for who you're the focus of her life. Someone who deeply cares for you, and who is beside you when death is approaching. Eba visited him nearly daily for long hours and was there for him. This goes way beyond what "normal friends" do.

Your focus on sexual privileges in a relationship feels a bit disturbing to me, sorry.

Quote:
and after all, he thought she was available... (links below can prove this)
...and he didn't care at all when he learned that she had a boyfriend when he pushed her. Did he release her? No. It's a completely moot point for him.

Quote:
ahem, she just said "okay, i'll wait".. please dont deny things so we can proceed and not circle around..
Stop faking timelines. That was AFTER Haruto jumped into the pond and begged her with all his heart not to leave him. It was clearly NOT the outcome she expected. She planned to say goodbye, tell him the truth about her feelings, apologize for the grief she caused him, and then not see him again. Then she tossed the trinket in a symbolic act. It was only after Haruto completely freaked out and begged her to wait that she relented and said that.

Quote:
so, i am right that she already expected that he will die... she respected his decision, and what do you expect, he will live? ofcourse he will die, just wait after a year..
Yes, and she felt that she OWED HIM, that is why she decided to respect his decision and stay with him till his death. What is making this so hard to get into your head?

Quote:
so what are u arguing me with? because this statement sounds like she's a bad person that's why you quoted this?
The opposite. It makes her a GREAT person, someone who is able and willing to sacrifice happiness of her own to care for a dying friend she feels indebted to. For some reason you seem unable to accept that she can accept to become his girlfriend clear-eyed knowing that she doesn't romantically love him and never will, and that he's going to die in one year. Because this is DOING HIM GOOD. You think that it caused him pity. Which is why you don't understand what was happening.

Quote:
yeah, Kazama was happy, while haruto experienced a lot of shit...
Well, that's a complete reversal from your initial position, let me quote you from earlier:

Quote:
-another bad decision
-she just caused kazama to pity himself more...
Haruto had a clear case of "bad luck" in unfortunate circumstances. Eba recognizes that. Still, doing what she did (care for Kazama) is nothing at all to be ashamed of. And Haruto isn't even blaming her. Only the hater faction is.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote