View Single Post
Old 2007-01-17, 18:10   Link #325
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Poor Lulu made a mistake again Hopefully there'll be C.C. around to clean the mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazardNights View Post

I just hope that sooner rather then later the Black Knights find out what Zero did and turn on him. Seriously with an ally or leader like that who needs enemies?
Actually, Lulu didn't turn against his own group. And even if he did sacrifice some of his men, well, some times warfare does make use of that tactic if you can't do it otherwise, and Lulu doesn't have the fundings of a nation to start a full scale war. He has to use tactics, and it's a valid one. If you have a nation to protect, sacrificing even 1000 people so that 10+ million can live and prosper isn't worth it? Or do you think that war can be fought without such casualties when the enemy clearly has the advantage, and you have to use some sort of tactic to survive? In every battle, a leader knows that casualties are the most probable thing. Damn, ANYONE involved in battle knows that his life is more or less forfeit until he stands alive after the battle ends. If your troops have no chance to survive anyway, why not actually DO something useful with them? Or do you think that your soldiers would prefer holding their ground and being slaughtered instead of being used as a means to win the battle? It's called strategy. People DIE in battle anyway, better use them to win than have them drown in their own blood when they're being slaughtered for no reason at all. A leader unwilling to make such decisions if it can help his people survive might be a saint, but he's a poor leader.

I actually get frustrated each and every time Suzaku appears on screen, I want him to get his ass kicked by Lulu at some point It's one thing to have ideals, and another thing to be stupid beyond salvation. I could accept Suzaku trying to work from within since there didn't seem to be another alternative. But there's no way he'd get promoted with clean hands, but he's too blind and thickheaded to realise that. But since there ARE some people around who DO oppose Britannia, he should have gone and joined them. At least they SHOW that they are indeed fighting what he himself considered a worthless nation.

Let's face it, he's even worse than Lulu in that aspect. Lulu has other things to learn. And he's about to do just that.

Last edited by npal; 2007-01-18 at 01:06. Reason: spelling is your friend :p
npal is offline   Reply With Quote