View Single Post
Old 2003-11-30, 08:24   Link #1
luckme10
Just call me G

Location: California, bay area or is it San Diego... not sure
Send a message via AIM to luckme10
Anime is not real, but the emotions that they give off are. Afterthought Onegai Twins

Anime is not real, but the emotions that they give off are. My afterthought Onegai Twins. Ok I'm going to say it straight. My first thoughts on Onegai Twins were something on the lines of this. WTF is it? I mean its not Shoujo and it completely kills any sex appeal whatsoever to the members of the opposite sex(A cups anyone?). They are related thus premoting incest(NO BUTS OR IFS IF THEY USE THE WORDS RELATED AND LOVE IN THE SAME SENTENCE ITS INCEST), Accepts homosexuality. The characters look rather young...Too young in my opinion to be having those feelings(see small breast arguement) So who is this anime for? Why its for gay, incestual pedifiliacs who are also anime freaks. I mean come on. These's even a F^($ing miniture teletubby in it!
Anyways those were my initial thoughts but then I began to think about it deeper. The emotions that it produced. Besides that sick feeling in my stomach when i see incestual things... The relationship that I have with the main character. We both drive a motorcycle(only his is a faggito see gta vice city) We both are programmers, both are a bit of a schizoid in the fact that we try to mask any interest in the opposite sex whatsoever. I personally see it as a sign of weakness the whole gauing over the opposite sex. That feeling of being alone and finding someone makes you feel all warm and gooey inside. I gues the point of this thread is I wanted to ask if there was any anime that could do this without the telletubbies, incest, gay suggestiveness, or small tities.