View Single Post
Old 2011-07-24, 14:15   Link #23356
haguruma

Send a message via ICQ to haguruma Send a message via MSN to haguruma
Yeah, I'm back again and I'm still fighting a flu I contracted in London and I'm fighting the masses of new entries here...
No matter what I found another interesting thing that might spark another part of the debate, as it seems we're still arguing mostly about EP3 (it really is one of the most difficult ones).

Spoiler for Screenshot size:

I found this on a blog.
While I agree that the Umineko anime could have done better technically Ryűkishi never said anything was wrong. And something like this is something that would have to be a major screwup...as it would include somebody drawing another set of corpses on the same background, which is work that is usually avoided.

It would imply that both Kyrie and Rudolph to be moved after their death. So that actually does leave time for one of them to commit at least the murder of George. The question that's left is, why was Rudolph's corpse moved? He was staked in the forehead which is something that can't be faked that easily.

Oh and yes, here's the Forgery Author Test, so anybody can have a try...would be nice to have an actual thread for that, but there are probably enough already.
I haven't filled it out completely yet, because I'm currently rereading EP5 and 6.
Spoiler for Forgery Author Test:
haguruma is offline   Reply With Quote