Thread: Licensed Genshiken 2 (Nidaime)
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 07:50   Link #217
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoruAoiShiho View Post
Man, you're condescending as hell and I'm not really even sure if I want to reply to you. Fantastic strawmen and lack of reading comprehension there buddy.
Showing your true colors now, eh?
Uh, you're the one that started the whole "you're not making any sense, explain it in a matter that's not bullshit reply." So I returned the favor and gave one. Too bad you didn't like the answer. Carry on with the Pot & Kettle if you wish.

Quote:
You realize that Mada gaining confidence and moving on doesn't really contradict a spotted flower end right? It's a common trope in drama where one party gets rejected, moves on, and then they get back together again for whatever reason.
But you replied to the part where I pointed out the chapter was a closure of the plot, so that he can move on from it. It suggest nothing of rekindling at this point, and you're doing nothing but forcing your wish on something that's not there yet.
(emphasis on "yet")

You freaking went as far as calling out everything else as "doens't make sense for Genshiken 2".
You're telling me to get off my high horse, while you're calling out orders from a ten feet tall elephant!

Quote:
why this conclusion is rather obvious.
Basically, you're jumping the gun, and calling out the conclusion of this series, and shooting down anyone who disagrees at this point. You do not know where the manga is headed, the road has not been paved yet, and probably should halt this "I'm right you people are all wrong" crusade. In a desperate effort to do so, you're completely neglecting the purpose and plot movement at micro scale (i.e. chapters), and completely focused at just guessing the overall picture. Thus, "blinded".

Looking back at the start of the argument, you didn't start out that way... I think you got caught in a debate you can't back down from, and escalated it towards an absolute position. I feel sorry that you were put in that position, but it's probably best if you started to look at your conviction from a different angle now.

Last edited by aohige; 2012-10-07 at 08:14.
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote