View Single Post
Old 2008-01-16, 02:56   Link #80
wixia
New guy

Just finished watching this anime and I actually enjoyed quite much even tho there was some flaws.

It was to short to begin with. Everything was so fast and forced. It could easily been 24/26 episodes instead. There was so many characters that just were there for a moment and then disapeared again.

Since it was so short it sometimes felt as they really smacked in misery scene on misery scene. In 13 episodes, not even 13 since it was kinde easygoing in the begining, they managed to have like every single thing that can go wrong. Dead parents, parents hitting their children, crazy grandma, friends that gets knifestabbed, suicide attempts, people running away, weird teachers/parents etc etc etc. This could have worked out good if they had made more episodes and put some more thoughts behind the characters.

Blood are red, NOT black!

No kiss in the final episodes, all aboard the failboat imo.

Even tho it had some of these flaws I still liked it. The story was an extremely sad story that actually made me think how awful life can be and I really felt sorry for the persons in the anime. In last episode when you got to see what actually happend the night of the fire I just felt extremely bad. It was so cruel.

This anime gets an 8/10 from me
wixia is offline   Reply With Quote