View Single Post
Old 2009-09-06, 23:38   Link #2060
Kaiba

Quote:
Krauss belongs to the first twilight. I think I misunderstood you with what you actually ment there. (i thought you know that Krauss belonged to the first twilight)

But isn't it rather well strange for Shannon just killing of a little innocent girl and her best friend just to get away with it?
Didn't realize about Krauss, that's a bit of a problem. Will have to think about it.
And as I view Shannon as a murderer in at least Arcs 1 and 2, no I don't really have any problem with her murdering Jessica and Maria, especially if she didn't, they'd blab on her killing George.

Quote:
Well the red truth is completely useless since all corpses were identified. For example BAttler identified one of the corpses as his father since he saw the clothes. And this happened with all corpses. Also I was talking about the Fifth Game first twilight
While all corpses were identified in that they said "This is Rudolph" "This is Rosa" etc Batller acknowledged on the Gameboard that it was possible for one of the corpses to not really be one, and I would argue that the completely smashed faces do fall under unidentified. And yeah, this first twilight conversation is a bit confusing.

Quote:
Why would he even intend kill Shannon if like you say
I think Shannon wanted to back out of the entire killing plan in Episode 3 and threatened to tell, and George just plain panicked and killed her, possibly by accident or just out of sheer panic out of fear of being found out. However, since he loved her, he felt ridiculously guilty afterwards for what he did, which is why he doesn't really do anything in Episode 3, as I would argue he simply blacked out of guilt.

Quote:
Why even be angry at those two? I mean they didn't kill Kinzo Krauss only tried to solve his buisness problems with his death. And that's something Kinzo would have done himself. So there is no reason for genji to seek somethin like revenge
They propped him up as alive for completely selfish reasons, did not give his corpse any form of respect (as it looks like it was just sitting around for two years), and just hid his death. Those are my grounds for why Genji would have a grudge towards those two.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote