View Single Post
Old 2012-09-10, 23:59   Link #1105
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I speak of real life... Let's avoid speak of things in general and assume it's normal or not a man reacts to a naked woman... its a case to case basis.
...But I think we have to speak in generalities here. You assume that Yuuki is clearly in love with Chisato because he's sexually attracted to her. You assume this based on your own personal experience. But many other people are explaining that they don't think it's abnormal for a guy in that situation to be sexually aroused. So, if that's the case, his arousal isn't necessarily proof of anything.

It's quite possible (and even likely) that Yuuki has a crush on or is in love with multiple girls in this story to varying degrees. In the end, he just has to decide who he chooses above all the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Exactly. Self control is an important quality that humans have. If we only let our instincts control us, I don't even know where we would be.
I think the point was never really about Yuuki's self-control. It was about whether his sexual attraction to Chisato (as shown/implied in the anime) is evidence that he really loves her (in that way) above all others. My vote is in the "maybe" camp.