Thread: Private Nurse
View Single Post
Old 2006-10-10, 15:10   Link #64
GodzFire

Send a message via AIM to GodzFire
Wow, where do I start? The reason I signed up for this board was due to playing Private Nurse two days ago, and after a bunch of searching, found this place to have the most information on it. I originally saw this game as a clip on TechTV's CinemaTech. Something about it interested me, although I thought it was just a simple hentai game. I was finally able to get a copy this past weekend.

I expected a little story and then the "adult" stuff would kick in. I found out though that Private Nurse is totally different. Using jesdynf/of EFnet's guide, I went through Maria's path first since I thought that would have the most "action". Looking at the previews and stuff of the game I thought Maria was going to seduce him or something. Man was I totally wrong.

At first I didn't play that much attention to the dialogue, but as time went on, I got more into it. In fact, I ended up doing like 3 or 4 hours the first time because I couldn't stop reading. The story is so deep and emotional. I will be the first to admit that sad movies or tv shows, usually have no effect on me. I’m not a macho guy or anything they just never do. I don’t know why, but for whatever reason, I started breaking down near the end of Maria’s story.

Spoiler:

I now want to finish the other 3 storylines. I think the best would be to go: No Relationship, Mio, and, Ayano, so at least there will be some happy ending. I want find out everything I can, especially with Maria. I would truly appreciate any thoughts and comments from you guys on the Maria issue, like:

Spoiler:

Is the PS2 game ‘Private Nurse: Maria’ any different from this? By that I mean does it have any additional information to help explain things, or have a better Maria ending :-(. I hope that some of the people who contributed to this thread will see this like AG3, TronDD, Izzy, zero328, and DarkCntry. If anyone knows them, please see if you can have them reply.

Most of all, I also want to know the answer ninetail1030’s question about Maria coming back to Hero. I need someone to tell me something positive and happy about it because right now I’m just too bummed about the one I got ;-(.
GodzFire is offline   Reply With Quote