View Single Post
Old 2006-11-26, 23:59   Link #10
Cal-Reflector

Call for hands here: Who else, when beginning to watch this episode, experienced acute panic and dread not unlike what a father would experience when his daughter has run away from home?

I, for one, was worried sick. All the dangers and difficulties Karada would be facing as she went out there...

will shut up and watch the episode now.

Edit: State of worry now moving towards two levels from terminal, She's such a good girl that she didn't even remember to lie about her age.

Edit 2: State of worry advanced to defcon four with the appearance of street stalking nodogooders. *Pulls out shotgun and fires into the air* You rascals! Hands off my daughter before I bust the cap on your head!

Edit 3: Flashbacking, crying buckets.

Edit 4: Episode 4. Running out of tissues, switching to paper towels.

Wow... in my opinion, the most intense episode yet. Hiro-nii redeems himself a bit as we further feel the difficulties he must have gone through to deal with his parents leagcy (bickering with the relatives?) and raising Karada. Hiro-nii loses points by sounding cold and critical when he questions Shouko about why she still keeps pictures of them together. Karada doubles her points up until this point, as viewers are compelled to send in the marines to form a search and rescue party.

Last edited by Cal-Reflector; 2006-11-27 at 00:24.