View Single Post
Old 2007-10-31, 15:52   Link #31
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Y'know i thought of another inconsistancy... the power level of Menos class hollows as to how they are presented in the begining and how they are showed later on.

When they were first intoduced with the gillian-class menos arriving on earth, Rukia said the menos was said to be so powerful that not a single death god could fight... but as it has been proven, captain's, lietents, and some of the other shinigami could hald them quite easily... Hell, Rukia herself killed an Ajucas-level arrancar quiet easily; If she could do that then she should have had no problem at all killing a Gillian...

Really, all these thigns that are gettign pointed out about Bleach makes me think that Kubo really does seem to lack serious foresight when it comes to the details of his world.

quite possibly... it may just be the case that Tousen has come to trust Aizen's judgement and as such, if Aizen says it's ok, then it must be nessesary for the overall goals.
According to the chapter translation i just read, Rukia actually said ''Those are under jurdistiction of the Elite forces, truely a lone shinigami cannot oppose it''. And what she killed was a Gillian, not an Adjucus.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote