View Single Post
Old 2008-10-14, 14:28   Link #21
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikitehwaffu View Post
I get stomach pains when eating most foods.

I can't eat most foods. Just grains and apples. I went to two doctors and they said nothing was wrong, but there obviously is.
i think i know what it is.

do you feel fatigue (tired) and sometimes get diarrhoea.

it took my mum 4 years to find out what she had, so you might have the same thing. The doctors were all saying that she had nothing wrong and they couldn't find anything, state of mind and all that crap. Well they were wrong cause she did have a problem, and it took them 4 years to identify it. (for some reason a lot of doctors seem to be mindless when it comes to this disease, but its nothing serious if you eat the right foods, and if you identify it early)

my mum said there is a blood test for it now and you can go for doctors and request a test for it, just tell them name of it and they will test it.

sorry i forgot to post name of disease.

its called Coeliac disease...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coeliac_disease

as long as you eat things that don't contain gluten you should be okay, let me know how it works out. If you want more details or help I can recommend some food. But before you eat something check back of packet and make sure it doesn't contain gluten. If you are able to eat grain, check and see if the specific grain you are eating contains gluten... if it does maybe its not this disease... if it doesn't maybe it is.

Let me know if this helps.
My Anime List

Last edited by Wavie; 2008-10-14 at 14:45.
Wavie is offline   Reply With Quote