View Single Post
Old 2011-04-01, 13:06   Link #3752
pancakes
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
Well... A videogame isn't so hard to find, I mean there is torrents in the web. I can actually find it if I propose to, or in other ways, get one of my old pirate contacts to get it for me at the cost of 5 dollars or so, which I usually do when I want a game for PS2 and I'm too lazy/impacient to wait for it.

But a book, it's already hard to find something good ON SPANISH, I mean seriously, I like to read, but I can't remember tha last time I actually got a real book on my hands and READ it for pleasure.
Shana really caugh me because of the story, some people say that is crap and well, then I guess I like crap, so I'm trying to get those 2 books badly over here. The first volume isn't so important because someone traslated it to spanish, but I just wanted to it to get my own traslation for B-T now the second one is another different story, I can say that none never even got the idea of putting it on a scanner, and LESS traslating it.

But I'm not feeling like giving up any time soon, the novel worths it after all.

I'm a big reader/writer myself. I'd imagine it's harder for you though so I'll count myself lucky I live in America.

The best you could do is learn other languages. You already know English better than half the people that live here. lol. And english and japanese are the hardest languages out there. Myself, I'm fluent in english and I know some spanish. (It's pretty easy.) And I'm only starting to scrape Japanese, I think I'll need some professional help with that one.

So good for you.

-You mean the stories crap? Or the translations crap?
If someone said the stories crap just gimme their address.....I wanna have a little CHAT with them.
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote