View Single Post
Old 2011-08-10, 13:17   Link #12718
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
I wake up and come here, expecting to see at least a few more spoilers, but it's another Mikoto argument?

When did Mikoto turn into Matou Sakura?

My opinion on the matter is that Mikoto was bound to get involved in Touma's battles a long time ago. This is simply a natural progression of everything that's happened so far.
When discussion gets back to the novels, certain someones drags Mikoto again to the topic with the same arguments from several pages ago with some news.

Quote:
Finally, you've come, my long awaited Kanzaki SS.

*flies away to BT*
I tell you, Ellason is Houdini!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
Anyway, I would like to add that some people here make it sound like Kamachi is sacrificing the structure of his story just to please the fans by including more of Mikoto. Have you thought that maybe Kamachi likes her too, as well as many of his other characters?, but since she's had good reception then he decided to include more of her in the story. Possibly slowly precisely so as not to affect what he had already thought of.
The structure maybe, but at the cost of other character as I said above with Tsuchimikado being invisible during the war, or a worse situation being left on a side like Index despite being the titular character despite being relevant and having the events flowing because of her.
Kamachi already changed the structure since after vol. 2, remember?

Don't you think that somehow affects the series? Railgun has Mikoto while Index has... Touma, Accel, Mikoto, Hamazura and growing load of characters.... and?

Somehow I've finally realized why serenade_beta refers to Index as In-something-san, etc... . Even if some people has a dislike for the titular character Louise from ZnT, Shana from SnS, etc, their respective authors have managed to keep their titular characters a main characters even I admit despite not liking some of them I have a respect for them.

A series which doesn't do so will slowly reveal its weakness by adding more and more characters but the supposed titulars in order to make up for those points.

Quote:
And do you think he would not have taken advantage of the nukes to grow his power?
No. Because without people there is no ill will and 'ill will' = 'fuel to save the world''.