View Single Post
Old 2013-02-15, 00:46   Link #48
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
Wow, that's really stretching it. And who is she hurting again? The guys? Umm... They are willing to do it. The girls? Seriously now... They are jealous of her for how the guys treat her. So now, since people are jealous of you, then you automatically become the person doing harm to them?
Maybe it's a stretch, but I can't really disregard it. You're just shoving the blame onto the girls that hate her rather than Sena herself. Nobody is perfect, so I think someone who believes they are is just asking to hated unless they change their attitude. The guys are just feeding her arrogance and conceitedness and making it even worse. Jealousy may or may not have a part in this, but there's no guarantee it does.

Quote:
Well, there is not much to argue on this point. From this episode, we could either interpret that she is naturally talented or that she actually tried to achieve all those things in order to be number one. It is all to perspective with the information we have been given.
Maybe I'd believe she tries her hardest if she wasn't such a gullible moron outside of her test scores.

Quote:
Bullying is bullying. There are different types of bullying, but they are bullying nonetheless. Just because she does a less severe type of bullying still means that she is bullying.
Or it's just friendly teasing/pranking that Sena and Maria don't realize is actually trying to help make them a better person.

If you seriously think that's bullying then that's just a sign of over-sensitivity.

Quote:
Apparently, I'm not the only one if you read other people's posts. Is her intention really to help Sena and Maria? Or does she have some sort of self satisfaction in doing so? From what we've seen of her, it seems like she really feels good to put others down.
Nope. If you paid closer attention and weren't so focused on negativity maybe you'd see things differently. This episode actually has one noticeable instance that proves your statement incorrect.