View Single Post
Old 2008-06-16, 14:06   Link #315
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Guys, if we're going to do seperate vs. unified, also take into account that I-Saimoe will still be in progress upon the introduction of J-Saimoe and K-Saimoe. If anything, I will have to agree on "I" being separate and "J" and "K" combined, merely upon the factor that I-Saimoe will end one-month earlier than "J" and "K", which ends at relatively around the same time frame, not to mention that while one thread has about twelve to twenty-four group matches, the other will have 32.

Although I do have to add one factor to this account - having more than one Saimoe thread will suggest competition between various Saimoe tournaments in terms of participation, which is against my intentions of using J and K Saimoe as a prequalifier for ISML. If anything, we could close down the ISML thread, I will start the new one that will say "2008 Saimoe Circuit Discussion", have links to all three on the first post, and go from there.

(Reason for me starting it - I started I-Saimoe, and I'm in for the long haul.)

Also, keep in mind that ISML's 2009 nomination system will begin January 1st, 2009, which means about one month after Korea Super Best Moe 06-08 Finals.

That's just me adding some fast facts to the table. I'm all for I-Saimoe separate from conjoined J-K Saimoe, as I-Saimoe 2008 will be discussing plans for 2009 after the tiara is awarded.

Last edited by minhtam1638; 2008-06-16 at 14:17.