View Single Post
Old 2009-12-07, 05:49   Link #5270
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

I agree with Wolfnagi.

The promise to protect the gem itself doesn't matter much, because it's one of Mikado's schemes anyway, even though it's related to Nagi's inheritance. She broke it of her own volition, thus nullifying it's importance.

Hayate's promise with Athena had little value in itself. He was just an immature brat at that time anyway. Oh, and the promise was to grow up together, or to spend their life together, or something the like...

The promise he made to Nagi is very weak as well if he had such a hard time deciding between Athena and her, even now that they haven't seen each other for 10 years.

To me it looks like he's really passive and indecisive. He never does something that he'd like to do, and always asks for permission, or just expresses his desire for something by wishing for it..

"Oh, how I'd like to return to school..." instead of "Hey Nagi, I wanna go back to school. To Hakuo this time, cuz I'm that awesome. Pay for my tuition, kay thanks bai." Or something like that...

Can't he do something already by his own damn free will?! Promises are meant to be broken. Some more than others. Decide already what's the most important to you and how it will affect the rest of your life.

Protecting Nagi till you die? Well, that sucks. Marry her? A lot better!
Go to Athena's side? Okay, go ahead, but keep in mind that you'll be like your parents if you leave Nagi alone.
But at the same time if you leave Athena alone you won't have peace of mind. Ever.

Polygamy = Everything solved.

Oh, and the raw is out, and Nagi looks awesome. I wanna take her home! :>

Last edited by Rah; 2009-12-07 at 06:17. Reason: Fixan~
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote