View Single Post
Old 2010-09-22, 09:54   Link #99
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
So far, no idea... it wasn't stated in Vol21, at least I haven't read anything about it =/
I hope it would be explained the next volume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
No idea, the narrative just said the weapons are appearing one by one, with even multiple copies of the same weapons. Most of the ones Index summon are weapons 'being able to suffocate the enemy just by floating in the air'.

My guess is that Index is using a spell like Emiya's "Trace: On" to mass produce these things. How the heck does she do it, I have no idea, as the narrative is really lacking in the details. This is just one battle in the last Battle Report of Vol21, so I guess not much space is given for these compared to other battles that have a whole chapter dedicated to describing them.

It's been suggested that Index can do all this since she has the knowledge of 103,000 grimoires - kinda like Edward and Alphonse from FMA being able to transmute objects without a circle since they already have the knowledge from the Gate of Truth.
Poor Stiyl, so his life is doomed? If Touma ever manages to destroy Fiamma's control how is going to do Stiyl with the one who Laura's has? His life is on the border to the other world ready to meet with halFrenda.

I wonder is there is a relation the Norse Mythology and those freaking powerful spells related to the dragon breath and red wings.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-09-22 at 10:13.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote