View Single Post
Old 2008-03-05, 00:22   Link #259
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyCat View Post
So, has anyone begun work on a doujin visual novel game yet?
I wish...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintor View Post
As I usually do, while it's grammatically fine... are you working off the Baka-Tsuki translations? I'm not feeling the 'flow' of thought here. Of course, I didn't in theirs, either.

I'll pull an editjob but you'll hate me for it.
No, please do. That needs editing. Try to help with the shoujo references too. I know nothing about shoujo outside of Ouran.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
The latest 4-koma was "Brilliant!" I wonder if Yuuki should have a droll sense of humor... that only seems to show itself in situations like in that 4-koma?

And how about "Atsuko" for female-Itsuki's name?

Almost 250 posts? In two days?
Yuuki should so do that.

Atsuko works fine.

And yeah, this is kinda scary. Hard to keep up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
For some reason, Kyoniko gives me the "Shana" vibe....have her be voiced by Kugimiya Rie?
I've been saying this all along...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy|iB View Post
There is that NSFW image already up on the SOS-dan H image board of Kyon-ko, so I'm willing to guess that more is to follow very soon.
...Link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by renrutal View Post
The only piece that doesn't fit the whole gender bender is Haruhi.

It is easy to play the silent type with Yuuki, trap Minoru, yuri Itsuko, cynical Kyon, even the slutty Taniguchi, all fit really well in the novels, except Haruhi.

Haruhi's actions are really awesome for an heroine, but as a man I can only yawn at him. There isn't enough GAR in the novels to fuel him.

However, the previous talk about Haruhi wanting a bride out of this world, picked up my attention.
This is why we make GAR for him. Which is what I plan to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
Kyon-chan is surprisingly cute. Haruhi-kun is a bit Kyon-looking, as I see it. She seems to be Kyon with a hairband... But, I just love female Kyon and Itsuki! ^_^
That's why this topic is so ruddy popular... orz.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote