View Single Post
Old 2011-10-30, 01:41   Link #63
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
FS/N Archer would have been wrecked by F/Z Berserker. F/Z Berserker just wiped the floor(from what we've seen anyway) with Archer. I can't imagine UBW having any sort of advantage compared to Bablyon in this case. The beauty of F/Z Berserker is that ridiculously high skill level.
UBW can explode its NP releases via Broken Phantasm. GoB can't.

That's a huge advantage on its own, since that means Z/Berserker can't grab anything UBW shoots at him.

Btw, I'm not going to see that spoiler. I'm just basing it upon the differences of UBW/GoB against Z/Berserker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Any non-NPs turn into (IIRC) D-rank NPs regardless of the difference in destructive capability.

ie: If he grabs an m16, it'll be a D-rank NP. If he grabs a concrete block, its also a D-rank NP.

If Zero Berserker grabs a NP, it retains its current rank. So if he grabbed Excalibur, it'll retain its A++ rank
Now that's a far more realistic ability in comparison to the potential broken-ness that were brought up.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote