View Single Post
Old 2012-03-24, 10:57   Link #207
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
Well, in fact he won't even if he want to. Cause Maya choose Miyuki to be next heir of Yotsuba, so that Tatsuya won't go against Miyuki/Yotsuba.

This surely is weird, I mean, Tatsuya still can kill all people of Yotsuba even after Miyuki became the heir, what's the problem? This Maya's thinking that Tatsuya won't betray Yotsuba because of Miyuki being the heir is weird.
nothing weird about it, Leader aka. Head of Family have responsibility to protect all clan, including their image. So if Tatsuya slaughter all Four family except Miyuki, their family's name will have negative points among others. And bring some trouble for Miyuki as the Head, except if Tatsuya slaughter them all before Miyuki raise to her throne. Or may be there's something put inside Miyuki to keep Tatsuya down by current head magic

If I'm in Tatsuya foot, others Four Family will be dead the moment my Sister and I enroll to the school, outside the Four family residence. I don't like "solving trouble", I like to "annihilate trouble" including it's "source"