View Single Post
Old 2007-12-20, 18:58   Link #71
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

I really hope the last episode is good, because I don't want this episode to be my final memories of the series.

This episode was so disappointing as others have said. I really feel like a lot of time was wasted in this episode. I felt that Sana's entire talk with Yuzuki-sensei was a waste of time really. I didn't see the importance of that scene at all. I also did not like that they wasted time over the "Sana couldn't catch a fish." scene at the river.

"Watch a man closely, because after three days...
he'll improve tremendously."

I have never heard such a stupid saying before in my life.

The best part of the episode had to be inside the cave. It's nice to see them actually open up to one another, even if it was just them asking questions to each other. The ending left me speechless, though. A sunset triggers her memories about the fire? Are you kidding me?

I really can't think of an ending that would satisfy me. I really can't think how the fire and Sana's past would relate or have anything to do with each other other than to show how miserable their past 5 years have been. I hope I'm wrong and the last episode blows me away. But as of right now, I'm cautiously pessimistic about the series' last episode.