View Single Post
Old 2009-09-28, 18:02   Link #11
velvet
"with you, happiness"

I have to rant about Norio Wakamoto a.k.a Ten no Koe.
Sorry, but I just have to. More tsukkomi please. [/rant]
That out of the way...

Not much I could say, but it sticked to the manga, pretty much carbon copy, add color and music, and there.
And well J.C. staff did not hurt my eyes througout the season. Really thankful for that.

Am I allowed to post about pairings here? Just a little bit then.
This show (specifically said S2), brought me to lean on one side of the girls in HnG.
This girl never even comes close to my favourite when I read the manga, rather she was right at the bottom.
Not Hinagiku.
When did I notice this again? Ah.. the opening scene in Ep 18. Fully Animated, fully colored, fully voiced scene of Ayumu and Hayate, in a bike. (No wonder it has no special touch for me in the manga)
Over the course of the season, I noticed that I started to see her as the one that will accept Hayate, for who he is, and everything he is. I can't really explain why, sadly.
She still is at the bottom of my list. But now I see her in a different way.
And if I continue with this, I'd probably step on a land mine getting warns (or maybe I already did?),
So I'd put in a little reasoning here, that it was all my impressions of the 2nd seasons compared to the manga, that simply put Ayumu under my radar all the time.

And at the end, let the wait for S3 begins. Cheers.