View Single Post
Old 2011-12-30, 20:24   Link #453
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
I'm loving the new variant, both in corlor scheme and apparent function and Im liking the fact that it appears more general purpose too. I'm just glad it's not a melee suit at the moment and I'm loving the colors. Red feet for AGE-2!!!!

While its already visually appealing I have a feeling there's more to the eye to the Double Bullet that we'll eventually see. That makes me more excited for it than I was for either AGE-1 variants even of I ended up liking the Spallow. Titus and Spallow set up to solve certain problems but they did so in a basic way. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Double Bullet might solve because I don't think they would come out with the parts for just an extra gun. Speaking of which, I'm going to bet that the DODS can be fired from the Shoulders directly.

I am however disappointed in the name. Double Bullet? Seriously?

I'm also liking the G-Bouncer. It really looks like Exia and it has a green bladed shield too. Also diving the rifle design thus far shown in the lineart. Not too hot in the name though but hey this will keep things under control in a nightclub for sure.