View Single Post
Old 2011-12-19, 07:16   Link #13585
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Is a perverted male lead is alright? Some people doesn't seems to like Tomoki(Sora no Otoshimono)

I have a brief idea on how he(Male lead) is like....

Being perverted is cited as his reason for entering the "tiger" cave. Might give him a little Red Saber's (Fate Extra) Ego when it comes to Ero..... It is an art form for him after all

"Peeking at girls, without getting caught, beaten up, skinned alive, burned at the stake and beaten up is the Ultimate, the Zenith, the HOLY GRAIL which all men should strive for!"

Although act like an Idiot but is actually very intelligent, intelligent enough to knew that showing off how smart you are only invite trouble and the best way to avoid trouble is to play dumb.

Edit: Attempting to differentiate the character through their speeches.....

Yuu's speech is Hot-blooded! Sometimes in Cap (shouting), always end with an exclamation mark. Tend to be very excited.
Yuu: "Let's Go! Yahoo!"

Ayara's speech uses her own words when it come to Nouns (such as fan, tv, cats, dogs) and she don't bother to explain....(No translation because that is how weird she is to other characters but it should be obvious when she is pointing or interacting with something).
"What a cute Kavana!" Ayara rubbed the back of the kitten's ear.

Talia's speech: lots of dots...... like most of my post..... because....she....is...fantasizing.....
"Good evening..... How....may I help you....?"
"Thank you....."
"Hello...."

Female lead's Speech: Normal. Full stop to show calmness and firmness in her speech.....
"Great Job."
"It might just work."

Ruriluna(the girl who can predict the future) always talked as if she is in third person and turn motor-mouth when she is excited: "Haveyouseenthat! Rurilunahadneverseensomethinglikethisbefore!"

Shirayuki (Ruriluna's friend) Always refer others by their name and never "you".
"Ah! It's (Character's name)-san/stranger-san (if she do not know the person's name. -san added to show that she is polite.)

Last edited by agetreme; 2011-12-19 at 07:51.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote