View Single Post
Old 2007-02-12, 23:35   Link #44
Nagumo
Random Translator

I don't care what people say... Translating Hayate is a pain, no matter how cute she is...

16 - Yoru ~ Yoru Ten no Shu, Hoshizora wo Miagete
Night ~ Master of the Night Sky, Looking up at the Stars.

Hayate: Oh Viita's fallen sleep.
Shamal: It's because ate so much and crawled on the sofa with Hayate so quickly.
Hayate: We shouldn't wake her. Signum could you carry her to bed?
Signum: Of course.
Hayate: I'll be outside in the yard a bit.
Shamal: It's cold out. Here's a jacket.
Hayate: Thank you. You wanna come to, Yami no Sho? Oh the stars are beautiful tonight. You've been alive for a real long time and seen lots of night skies haven't you, Yami no sho? How are the stars of this world? Are they beautiful as the one's in the past? You know, I can feel that your existence is starting to grow within me, Yami no sho. It like I'm becoming one with you. But, it's not as if the pages are being collected. Of course not, I made Signum promise me after all. You know, I don't really mind if my legs or body don't recover at all. I'm sorry to say to Ishida-sensei but I don't think I'll get better. I don't mind living too long either. If those children didn't come to me, I would have been alone otherwise. But those children... Signum, Shamal, Viita and Zafira, really need me. So as long as they need me, I won't break or die. That's an absolute promise. Because I am, yours and everyone's master after all
Shamal: Hayate-chan, you'll catch a cold. Let's get inside.
Hayate: Okay.
Signum: I shall come over.
Hayate: My light is fading away slowly and gives way to the light of the night sky. (not exactly translated well)
Signum: Hm?
Hayate; Oh it's nothing.
Shamal: Is that... so?
Hayate: Even if the light of the stars disappear into the darkness, I will fulfill my responsibility as master of the Yami no sho until the end. We won't bother anyone. Or get in anyone's way. I just want to give my children who have given me such joy, greater joy in return. So please. God or the devil, please leave us be.
Nagumo is offline   Reply With Quote