View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 01:07   Link #84
Jellal
Anime Critic

Well, I'm going to put it this way, most of the plot consists of comedy.
Unless it consists of a characters past or future endeavors.
Thus, try not to take this anime too seriously, literally how can magic and all these power ups be explained logically?

As recently mentioned in the manga, each arc has mostly favored several unique characters.
Lucy for example will pull the rest of the cast into something "Huge" imo. Look at the phantom arc, at the time, nobody would of thought that a nooby aka lucy would provide such a pivotal role. Pretty much, having the entire guild and its master taking a hit for her sake.

Given that, I am not taking this entire tournament arc seriously, simply bec it reminds me of the last arc. Oh and natsu firing up to be S Class, we all thought he would of earned it then. 7 years later, It's quite evident FT is still OP and if it doesn't win this challenge, it's going to be quite evident to the audience that they should have. Lucy and jellal's display have gone above and beyond in my opinion.

By all means, I assume this tournament is going to get interrupted like the last.
Also, has anyone noticed that all of C's premonitions so far have centered around lucy?
Anyway, last arc pretty much accomplished 5 essential tasks.
1. Having Laxus Return
2. Provided essential FT history
3. Exemplified the strength of a dragon
4. Showed everyones current ability.
5. Lastly, introduced the main antagonist

What do you guys think this arc will include to the list?
For one, I'm definitely calling out that meredy, ultear and jellal will now be temporary FT members similiar to how ichigo is a substitute shinigami.
Since lucy is obviously the main factor, its apparent we will hear more of her mothers past - and probably more information of the "one magic" that lucy heard.

If anything, something big is definately going to go down, pretty much 90% of all the characters in the anime are present, even mavis - it's obvious Zeref is going to make a grand appearance - probably using lucy as the key to his devious plans.
Jellal is offline   Reply With Quote