View Single Post
Old 2010-08-24, 17:30   Link #1052
Hsadman
Lashloseus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post

Uhm, no, during the Mao incident, he looked like he was about to lose it completely where he knelt - kind of like Suzaku a few minutes later, only a bit more... permanently -, and when Nunnally "died" a second time, he first went into denial, then threw away an incredible useful tool (Rolo) without a second thought, and was about ready to die even before Schneizel entered the equation. And that was after he had decided that she wasn't the only thing important to him (aside from his revenge, of course, but he endangered even that easily enough for her at the end of season one). Not to mention that he was never present when Nunnally "died", while Shirley was right in front of him - and it was kind of his fault, too. (But it usually is. Life hates Lelouch, after all, and he isn't the most prudent guy, either).

Not saying he didn't care deeply about Shirley, but Nunnally is, well... Nunnally.
I didn't mean to make my point 'Shirley>Nunally'

Sorry if it ended up sounding like that. I was just talking about the aftermath of his reactions. Although I did notice he takes on more of a 'Hell no' reaction on Nunally's 'deaths'.

But yea, I'm not gonna argue that Nunally was the #1 girl in Lelouch's heart :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post

Hi Hsadman,
I enjoyed your analysis on the relationship between Shirley, C.C., and Kallen. It seemed that in R2, Shirley x Lelouch was made to reflect the relationship between Euphemia x Suzaku. However, I want to know your opinion on Milly Ashford's relationship towards Lelouch, since it was mentioned that she liked Lelouch in the same manner as Shirley.
I'm glad you enjoyed it

Let me re-watch the series a bit and I'll get back to you on the Milly-Lelouch romantic aspect.

From what I remember Milly also saw Lelouch as an escape from the choice she was stripped away from. If she did have feelings for him, they would be amplified because she saw him as something to save her.

But again, I have to rewatch the series to give a full analysis.

(By the way, I've created the perfect solution to all this conflict. CluShirKalEupMil, there, Harem, everyone is included, everyone is happy...Be free to include Suzaku if you wish :P)

- Lashloseus

Last edited by Hsadman; 2010-08-24 at 17:40.
Hsadman is offline   Reply With Quote