View Single Post
Old 2011-06-16, 00:24   Link #1422
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Destiny~ View Post
Has the number of episodes been confirmed yet?
Some pages back yes. It's going to be 50 episodes (year long).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo
Maybe this series won't have one.
I wouldn't hold my breath on that much tbh, but I'd love if it does break the ''masked character'' mold for a bit. And having more people like Ali would be interesting as well (though would they fit in?)

BTW, I had been thinking about this, and now from the early info that Frit appears to be an only child ... but what about the other two?

I mean Nightingale sort of brought this up earlier with the ''succession rights'', but what if Asemu and Kio had brothers and sisters, both younger and/or older. The dynamics of the relationship they have, how they feel, hell what if they weren't the ones meant to inherent the Gundam, but had obtained it through accident or even the good old Gundam jacking?

Honestly, I'm really interested where they go with this 3-Generation story-line, there is a lot of potential for some really cool and new story-lines to be explored here, and I do hope that they take chances with it.

I mean I'll but aside for a minute here my distrust of Level-5 in the story-telling department if the plot goes down the originality path.

Last edited by Arabesque; 2011-06-16 at 15:15. Reason: well, it's not ''confirmed''
Arabesque is offline   Reply With Quote