View Single Post
Old 2012-11-02, 03:51   Link #165
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
Everything you observe above are key reasons I stay away from many anime threads in AnimeSuki nowadays. It has simply become too hard to avoid being spoilt, especially in dedicated sub-forums where normal spoiler rules don't apply.
I just want to say that the spoiler rules in dedicated sub-forums are supposed to be stricter. I personally am annoyed as hell by the amount of people posting inappropriate spoilers in anime threads (whether in sub-forums or not). I am asking for cooperation from all posters to report any and all posts that contain any inappropriate spoilers (see our Guidelines). That anime-only viewers feel that they need to stay away from anime threads on AnimeSuki for fear of spoilers should not be acceptable to any of us. We have a Spoiler Policy, and -- in my view -- people who don't care to show the courtesy of respecting other posters by following said policy don't belong here. We do always want to provide a place for source-material readers to be able to discuss the anime freely, but that place isn't in anime episode threads. So please, I ask that people not just make this sort of statement -- please help the staff address it by reporting offenders and support us in fixing this problem.