View Single Post
Old 2013-04-10, 08:50   Link #37
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
You know, the whole Infinite Tsukuyomi thing? Where it traps those caught in it in a genjutsu for eternity? And it catches everyone? The entirety of Madara's plan that Sasuke just explained in this chapter?
Oh, that. I thought you were talking about Itachi's Susano'o genjutsu-seal-plotdevice. Well, I guess you do have a point, he's not exactly above teaming up with enemies in order to get what he wants.

Quote:
His goal wasn't to get his arms back. That was just something he needed to do. His goal was to master all techniques, which is why he wanted the Sharingan.
That's right. Now why is he not doing that? Why not take Sasuke's body now before he gets even stronger? Oh yeah, Sasuke is too strong. Welp, there goes Orochimaru's life goal.

Quote:
Do you not actually read what happens? He's not out to destroy the village anymore, and even if he is, Madara's plan won't let him revive his clan. Thinking comprehension, please!
Yeah, he is now. That happened in one page. Which is why I say it's bullshit. Normally something like that would take time to build up, but Sasuke just up and changes his mind. Okay. And to be honest, Madara can do whatever the shit he wants in his Infinite Tsukuyomi. Obito said he'd make Naruto Hokage in it, I don't see why Madara couldn't give Sasuke his clan back.

Quote:
Just like how Vegeta and Goku never fought again after teaming up to beat Frieza, right?
Oh yeah, no, you're right. Which was... Once. And that happened because of an outside villain manipulating his mind and exploiting the evil left in him. Also when did they team up on Frieza? Vegeta was murdered before they ever got the chance to team up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Doubtful, it would probably make him even stronger.

Wonder what expression Obito will have when he sees Minato. Madara's to upon seeing Hashirama. Especially with him bragging about him being the only one able to stop him.
Honestly I'm not expecting anything. Obito didn't give a flying shit when seeing Kakashi, his best friend. He won't give a shit about Minato either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I wonder where Karin suddenly did appear from. Wasn't she a prisoner before?
I think ages ago somewhere it was revealed she had something hidden in her glasses which she used to escape.