Thread: Licensed Avenger Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2004-01-30, 22:14   Link #83
Razor

Send a message via AIM to Razor
What it could have ment.

Ok im sorry if i come off wrong on this but i really liked avenger i thought it was good and i half expected and ending that made you think.... ok the story is very vague they make you figure out alot of things for yourself thats a given. At the end of the episode if you notice she dissapears and later on you see a grave with tags... I thought she survieved but i talked to a friend of mine and what he said is pertty good theme wise. She a ghost... jupiter mentions this in case you missed it when they fight he states she is a ghost. It seems like hes talking metophoricaly but he might be serious... cross mentions finding her on an escape pod crying that her back hurt for days...(You note that no one else survives and its a big escape pod almost like a ship.) days without food or water would kill you espicaly on mars its a desert. It also explains why she refused to take property the dead can own nothing.
Final point... the name the show is called avenger if hes right then she comes back from the dead to avenge her death and the death of all those she knew. I dont like that theory but it holds pertty good as for the moon coming to wipe out mars...i think it ends up in orbit because somethign is mentioned about the moon coming to create a new home.