Old 2010-08-11, 14:48   Link #1445
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworn to Believe View Post
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...ection-1-2.jpg

This image, I want to perspective-DISTORT the mirror so that the reflection looks more natural (this is for my SOTM entry) but I can't figure out how to do it.

I have Photoshop Elements 6, lunapic.com, and photobucket's editors at my disposal.

EDIT: I AM ASKING HOW TO DO THIS, NOT FOR SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR ME. (I would never ask someone to do it for me for a contest!)
Yeah, sorry to maybe burst your hopes for trying to find said tool, but Larthak is right. I myself use Gimp, and there is such a tool on my program. However, it is when it's manipulating a single layer, not the image as a whole. I was thinking that since Gimp had it, Photoshop, a more advanced program, would have had it also (it probably does, possibly under a different name)... I apologize if my suggestion to use said tool lead to an effort to find it, and thus result in a waste of time. I recommend re-opening the file and play around with the layer the mirror is on. If the original image has already been flattened, then there's nothing more I can say that try to start from scratch...