View Single Post
Old 2012-05-12, 00:22   Link #399
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
It's a Book-Off 5 hours away, or very rarely a Chapters closeby. Since Book-Off's translated manga section seems to comprise of traded-in books (this location anyway), it's either there or I have to wait until my next road trip down. As for Chapters it's pricey Canadian pricing because the manga section isn't large to begin with. I'd much rather wait until it's in Book-Off, which will be only $4.
Have you tried buying it online and getting it delivered to your door? (but I guess it is more expensive this way)
http://store.viz.com/Hayate-the-Comb...142151950X.htm

Damn, five hours... I'm kinda lucky I have a Kinokuniya that's about a 30 minute bus ride from where I live. Tends to be a little pricey though, but it's probably the only place around me that sells manga.
--
Not really purchases, but I managed to win myself a limited Mario-themed 3DS and got a PS Vita as a gift. Seems there aren't many good games on the Vita yet, so looks like I'll have to wait a little.
Since UMvC3 Vita is available again at a relatively cheap price though (49.99AUD vs. 62.95AUD on the PSN store), looks like I'll be buying it.