Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-19, 06:00   Link #4925
Gault
inc_mplete

from what I saw and this is my opinion(so I can be wrong)

It seemed like Maho was running her tanks like they were up against Pravda. With the use of their heavy tanks and the small strategies with them, Miho OTOH clearly knew what her sister was going to pull off aswell, so the Prez teams placement was well set up,

I'm seeing this is a battle of the wits later down the track between the 2 sisters (Maybe Erika too), right now the Maus problem is present and when that thing rolled out, I said to myself "get fxcked.... no way...", the scene where KMMs tanks were rolling around with the Erika March BGM playing already showed that Ooarai was in deep trouble, the Maus rolling out to Panzerlied just topped that,

+100 Points to SoDoKo for standing up to the behemoth and flipping it off / giving it the bird / telling it to get fxcked

however like many of you, I agree that the Hippo team should've bolted away from there, but do remember their emotional thought probably came 1st and wanted to stand up for the Duck/Mallard team, I Don't blame them for that

11/10 Good episode to come back to overall,
Gault is offline   Reply With Quote