View Single Post
Old 2013-03-28, 05:46   Link #2824
Uno Scaglietti
Jail's Alter Ego

the tournament was just a obvious plot device so that Vivio could see some of her ancestor's memory the trigger being einhart using her special move personally I like vivid a lot while the plot is not the fastest one I actually like the slice of life story telling even if it gets a bit heavy at times

and while this is Vivio's story its nice to see some more Nanoxfate I just wish the creator would grow a pair and have them kiss already I'm not expecting them to let us see them jump into bed or anything this is not a doujin after all but still all i ask is a single kiss

though the way they write now wouldn't surprise me if Nanoha is not even human but the freaking God Empress of Al Hazard reincarnate just you watch she's suddenly going to become SSS Rank by some strange plot device then get de-powered by Hayate Deus Ex Machina "I'm to afraid of my own power" so I don't want to improve at using it though knowing Nano being that wouldn't even phase her nor would she be mary sue but some reason Hayate and Fate would suddenly gain SSS too heck the potential is there Precia was according to her rank SSS i think and you know the odd thing i'm totally fine with that .......

Last edited by Uno Scaglietti; 2013-03-28 at 07:03.
Uno Scaglietti is offline   Reply With Quote