View Single Post
Old 2008-05-04, 12:05   Link #10
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by escimo View Post
I'll give you a tip. A secret of a good caricature is a simple one. Find a prominent facial feature or something comparable and exaggerate it shamelessly. Angelina Jolie is actually a very easy one. HUGE mouth and lips. Any facial feature that's a bit out of average works. Nicholson and Ronahldino ones have the idea spot on, Nicholson's glasses and the grin and Ronahldino's teeth.. Just go crazy with it and they'll be great. I've always thought that Will Smith has a bit large face in comparison to his head so I'd rather exaggerate it make it clearly disproportionally larger and it'll be much more recognizable. Depp's dimples and eyebrows are as well something to be shamelessly exploited. Anyway good work and with a little studying of the work of great caricature artists I think they'll be great.
Thanks, yes, I tried to exagerate a bit with RonaldhinoĦs theets, Jack has been always famous for his Glasses so I focuss the idea on them, Nana Misuki, well, she gave her voice to Fate Testarrosa so I though that it shall be funny to draw her with Baridiche

Thanks again, I will improve them with practique