View Single Post
Old 2011-02-28, 16:55   Link #200
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I finally caught up with all the episodes and i must say i enjoyed the episode quite a bit.

Ichika and and Charlotte with their tactics managed to come out on top. I was highly impressed by their team work, although Laura's IS had nearly overwhelming offensives and defensive strength Laura herself and her IS had flaws. Which the duo exploited to the fullest. Taking Houki out quick and fast so they could double team Laura was a smart move. Laura was not use to fighting against coordinated attacks and Ichika surprisingly found her IS's weakness. It was a good fight i felt bad for Houki her run of the mill IS just couldnt cut it.

I was not expecting Laura to land that big fat one of Ichika at the end but damn was it funny and i think she just and the newly out of the closet Charlotte just made enemies out of every girl in the school lmao. Whats even funnier is Ichika is the wifefu LMAO

So with this i guess all the girls have gathered even though im pretty sure Houki will win out in the end if we do get a love interest conclusion