Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-14, 14:39   Link #2794
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
I actually want to get into the arty line eventually... anyone got a suggestion? I like lots of ammo.

- Tak
As a Experienced arty played I'll give you a fast school about every nation arty:

-Russian: High Damage, Average aiming time, Small ammount of shells, average precision. The S-51 and Object 261 are totally murderous (a stock S-51 can oneshot french tanks like the Lorraine and anything bellow 900hp, and the 261 with AP shells can rain fear over the enemy team)

-USA: Balanced in everything (their high tiers rely mostly on splash damage, but if a shell catches you, you are dead man)

-German: Or why you will learn to hate the Hummel when is in the enemy team. This arty has the best accuracy and can make heavy tanks drivers to grind their teeth on frustration. Sadly the GwTiger & Gw Type E are steps backwards compared to the others.

-French: High precision, average damage, good aiming time. Their tier 8 has a rotating turret & autoloader, sadly it takes almost a minute to reload and the shells don't do a lot of damage.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote