View Single Post
Old 2006-04-16, 01:23   Link #2201
Lost

Yay I'm back. Love this place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
Heh my pc was down tonight, I just spent the whole night dusting it, swapped out all the fans and noisy hdds for silent ones, switched it on and found the psu fan is still noisy, silent my arse!
What the-... The same thing just happened to me.. spent 20 bucks on two silent chassis fans, and found it was the psu fans making all the noise after all. I was so dissed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Anyway, has anyone ever questioned why Suigintou's Roza Mystica goes to Shinku in the end of Traumend? I think it is because while Suigintou hates Shinku to the very core, she also respects Shinku as a worthy opponent, and so prefers to be defeated by no other doll but Shinku, and in the same time, also much prefers if Shinku's the one who possesses her Roza Mystica. Perhaps that's why Suigintou's Roza Mystica goes to Shinku after Barasuishou 'junked' her.
I also think that for the plot and character relationship between Shinku and Gin to develop further in S3 (i'm crossing my fingers) Shinku had to know what drove Gin to fight again, and Shinku getting Gin's RosaMystica allowed Shinku to understand that Gin was doing it for Megu. For one, that would help Shinku to forgive Gin, and (try to) reconcile with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
Oki..., so I've just downloaded the first Utawarerumono episode, and saw the character you mean.

Altough she has not yet been introduced in the series, I have to dissagree..., despite the fact that both have Black wings doesn't make her look-a-like like Gin
The face is diferent, the hairstyle is compleatly diferent (despite the colour beeing white aswell), and even the eyes are diferent (also blue colour); plus.. she smiles, as in happy...

Thus I honestly have to say from that little I have seen.. she realy doesn't fit Gin's personality whatsoever.., even if its just because of that little smile in the OP
Yeah.. Guess I saw feathers, the wings, the dress and got too excited.. (screaming: OMG THATS GIN!!) Yep, its a happy smile, so I think she'll be a good guy character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern
hmmm, makes me want to see for myself. Anybody got a screenshot?
Spoiler for off topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz1/2
Do I really have to say who is my favorite doll? It's pretty obvious for everyone. But I'll say it again.
Same here. You all know who's my favourite. As for why? Well, I don't know, I just like her cuteness and the way she tries to hide her feelings. Its interesting that I started out not liking her at all, tot her design was so old fashion, but she grew on me I guess. Second would be Hina, for the reason that shes the most innocent, but yet with much inner strength when its needed (the mail box ep, her death ep). Third would be... okay.. Gin la.. I like her because she is one of the more complex characters in the show, she has to be, to be a successful antagonist. Fourth; Shinku... like her dignified manner, but overall, her character (as in attitude) isnt very appealing to me, I guess its because theres nothing really outstanding bout it. 6th would be Sou, yes I agree shes the only one with her head on striaght, but that makes her very boring 6th and 7th will go to Bara and Kira, I put them there simply because I don't know much about them, I mean, how can I like someone I don't know much about? Last, Kanaria. I don't like Kanaria. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics
I feel I have to occupy a whole page because I miss this thread and you all
LOL!! Welcome back dude!!!! Don't you just love this thread? I fear the admins having to shut this thread down because its starting to look like a fanclub!! Btw, looks like we have the same motivation to occupy a page

Last edited by Lost; 2006-04-16 at 01:50.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote