View Single Post
Old 2008-01-30, 18:18   Link #3
Valduran
Riful For President
*Artist

In the Anime:

Galatea taking care of 'problem-child-Clare'.

Riful's comments on Clare/Galatea/Jean's battle with Duff. And her scolding of Duff.

Ophelia's introduction and 'game'. I was like "This bitch is my kind of psycho" when I saw that. ...

I also liked the conclusion of her first battle with Clare too. When Clare permanently lost her arm and then her hand, was probably one of the most lasting impressions a scene in anime has ever made on me(Second only to the unmentionable Teresa scene of course). Over the course of that episode(including later scenes with Clare and Irene) was probably when my sympathy for Clare finally cemented.

Miria's first sparring match with Clare. (Probably one of my favorite fights in the anime...maybe the fact that it is like the only fight in the entire series that is fully animated gives it bonus points? )

The bandit's attempted rape of Teresa, Clare attacking him and Teresa defending her, the tears from silver eyes, etc... That was probably when I realised I was going to love Claymore.

In the manga: None so far really...the anime did all my favorite scenes alot better

Although there have been quite a few really cool moments in the post-anime manga chapters, manga just doesn't make quite the same impression on me as anime.

Although I think this is worth mentioning:

Spoiler for Helen:

That's probably my favorite Helen moment. ^^