View Single Post
Old 2011-03-26, 03:50   Link #2072
iealchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Finally got around to reading it... It was really hard to take time off from Pokemon Emerald...

There was a few nice developments in this volume, but I felt the developments were somewhat slow. Also, a few developments that were pretty sudden and honestly kind of disappointing, especially the double contract thing. Well, better than dragging the series longer with more new characters, I guess.
The illustrations weren't interesting at all this time though... A little bit more on the serious parts and little less on the boobs and all, please...

Seems someone already posted summaries, so I wasn't sure whether I should do it this time or not, but for my sake too, I decided to just write one:
Spoiler for volume 20 summary:

Eh?
They were talking about Void in general, how when a Void dies, a new Void somewhere else is born. Not that the 4th void is a zombie.
A overall summary is much appreciated Serenade_Beta . Still, I can't believe this is the third last volume. I look forward to see how they are gonna wrap this up, and what Saito's new ability will be. Something about the human weapon thing I guess.
Personally I reckon Saito should just make a kung-fu pole-arm and go Shaolin monk on the pope
iealchemist is offline   Reply With Quote