View Single Post
Old 2010-03-14, 19:29   Link #23523
AotrsCommander
Of Army Of The Red Spear

Location: Spliting time between Derby, UK and Bleak Despair battlestation
MGLN staships pictures?

A request, if I may. (Forgive me if there's a better place to ask, this, but as a newbie to the board this seemed like the best guess!)

Does anyone know of where their might be pictures of the MGLN starships? E.g. the Asura or any one the others?

Reason is, I've just started 3D CAD designing in anger, for my wargames. I play an...well, let's say *obsene* amount of starship tabletop wargames. I actually have a starfleet (or at least the beginning of one) based loosely around the TSAB.

(Under the working title of the United Buearau of Administrated Space-Time Armed Rapid Deployment Squadron, the members of whom are looking to find a less unfortunate acronym...)

Anyway, it suddenly dawned on me in a moment of boredom, that I could possibly *actually* model the starships of the MGLN universe. I quick google search found me nothing, nor did the Nanoha wiki; so I came here, knowing these boards mentioned frequently by the folks over at fanfiction.net. I figured if anyone knows where such images might be found, it's be you guys!

Forgive me if there's a quick and obvious answer, but I was a little intimidated by 1000 pages of threads so go searching post-by-post.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd be very grateful!
AotrsCommander is offline   Reply With Quote